If you are looking for 10 lines on Pluto for your Essay writing, this is the right post.
The temperature is extremely cold, and it is too low to sustain any life there.
Let’s get started!
10 Lines on Pluto (Set 1)
1) Pluto is the ninth planet from the sun.
2) It is a very small planet known as a dwarf planet in the solar system.
3) It has a thin atmosphere made of Chemicals like Nitrogen, Methane, and Carbon Monoxide.
5) It has five known moons: Charon, Styx, Nix, Kerberos, and Hydra.
6) Due to the extremely low temperature in Pluto, it is extremely difficult to sustain any life on the Planet.
7) It is so far from the sun that it receives 1/900th of the intensity of Sunlight we receive on Earth.
8) It is the farthest planet in the solar system.
9) Pluto’s surface is made of plains, mountains, valleys, and craters, and the plains are made of Frozen Nitrogen.
10) Pluto’s one year is equivalent to 248 years on Earth.
10 Lines on Pluto (Set 2)
1) Pluto is a dwarf planet located in the Kuiper belt.
2) Pluto is the farthest planet from the sun.
3) It was discovered in 1930 by Clyde Tombaugh.
4) Its atmosphere is made up of nitrogen, methane, and carbon monoxide.
5) It has a rocky surface with mountains and valleys.
6) The plains in Pluto contain icy surfaces made of Frozen Nitrogen.
7) Pluto has a diameter of 1,473 miles which is about two-thirds the size of Earth’s moon.
8) Pluto has an elliptical orbit and takes 248 years to complete one revolution around the sun.
9) Pluto has five moons, out of which the largest is Charon.
10) Pluto is named after the mythological god Pluto, who was the god of the underworld.
Short Essay on Pluto(100 words)
Pluto was once considered a planet, but it is now considered a dwarf planet due to its small size. Pluto is the smallest and most distant planet in our solar system.
It has an atmosphere of nitrogen, methane, and carbon dioxide and is classed as a Cold Planet.
The surface is covered with very thin ice, and its interior is made up of rock and ice. It has a diameter of approximately 1,473 miles (2,400 km). It is so far away that we cannot see it with the eye. Pluto was discovered in 1930 by astronomer Clyde Tombaugh.
Let’s conclude this post on 10 Lines on Pluto!
Knowing about Pluto is very interesting and fun to learn about.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post. If you liked this post, please feel free to share this post.
Was this helpful?
Anirban Saha is the Founder and Editor of AllExamNewsGuru, a brand in the Educational space. He holds a B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering from the Institute of Engineering and Management in Kolkata, India(affiliated under Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology). He is an engineer by profession, with a passion for writing, reading, and listening to music. Check Anirban’s Crunchbase Profile here.