Sun is the most important source of energy. Sun emits light and heat and gives life to the earth. It is the one helping in maintaining sufficient temperature on the earth to sustain life.
It is the main source of energy responsible for all the activities in the world, including the day-to-day functioning of life on earth.
It has been observed that every second of our lives, our whole body absorbs the energy from the Sun. This solar energy is the main source of energy that powers the entire solar system.
If you are looking to know about a few lines on Sun, then this is the right post!
Let’s have some valuable information about the Sun through the sets of 10 lines below.
10 lines on the Sun(Set 1)
1) The Sun is the brightest star in the sky.
2) It is thousands of miles away from us.
3) The Sun rises in the east and sets in the west.
4) We get light and heat on earth from it.
5) Without the Sun, there would have been no existence of life on earth.
6) The earth moves around the Sun.
7) It takes about 365 days to do so.
8) The Sun’s rays are unbearable in summer. But they are pleasant in winter.
9) The Sun controls the weather and climate of the earth.
10) For many reasons, it is worshipped as a god in India.
10 lines on the Sun(Set 2)
1) The Sun is a gaseous giant, and it is made up of Hydrogen and Helium.
2) The earth is just a dot in the Sun’s orbit, and the Sun is approximately 150 million km away from earth.
3) Sun is the source of all physical energy and heat, and it is also the most important and active part of the planet.
4) It is the main energy source for the planets of the solar system.
5) Solar radiation is the major energy source for all the life forms on earth.
6) The earth is receiving around 174 Petawatts of solar radiation. 30% of that is reflected.
7) Solar radiation is used in the production of solar energy.
8) The average temperature of the Sun is about 5500 degrees Celsius.
9) The Sun has been an integral part of our lives since we were born, and it will continue to be so.
10) Sun has a huge influence on life on earth, and it is the main source of energy that powers life forms.
Let’s conclude the 10 lines on Sun!
Sunlight is the most important energy source for living beings, and the Sun is the source of all types of energy that we use in our day-to-day lives.
It also provides us with the necessary energy for our body’s nutrition and growth. It is also responsible for the growth of vegetation.
I hope you enjoyed reading this.