If you are looking for an essay on Crow, then you are at the right place.
Let’s dive right into the essay!
10 lines on Crow
- The crow is a very common bird.
- It is always found in towns and villages.
- It is black. Crows call noisily.
- Their call is called ‘cawing. There are two kinds of crows.
- They are ravens and jackdaws.
- The raven is deep black. It is larger.
- Its feathers are very glossy. Crows eat fish, flesh, fruits and food grains.
- It also likes to eat dirty and rotten things.
- Crows are very clever and greedy.
- They always try to steal our things. They also help us. They clear dirty things.
Let’s conclude the crow essay.
I hope you got an idea about the crows from this essay. You can also download the essay and read it as a Pdf by clicking on the Print button below.