If you are looking for an essay on Crow, then you are at the right place.
Let’s dive right into the essay!
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Crow
- The crow is a very common bird.
- It is always found in towns and villages.
- It is black. Crows call noisily.
- Their call is called ‘cawing. There are two kinds of crows.
- They are ravens and jackdaws.
- The raven is deep black. It is larger.
- Its feathers are very glossy. Crows eat fish, flesh, fruits and food grains.
- It also likes to eat dirty and rotten things.
- Crows are very clever and greedy.
- They always try to steal our things. They also help us. They clear dirty things.
Let’s conclude the crow essay.
I hope you got an idea about the crows from this essay. You can also download the essay and read it as a Pdf by clicking on the Print button below.