We all eat Parathas, Kulchas, or even rotis. These dishes are made from Wheat. In northern India, Wheat is a staple crop, and numerous people depend on Wheat for their daily meals; like in West Bengal, we rely on rice.
If you are looking for a great essay on Wheat, then you are at the right place.
Let’s get started with the essay!
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Wheat
- Wheat is the major crop in the world.
- In our country, it is also essential as a crop.
- Panjab, Haryana, U.P, Gujarat, and Bihar are the top wheat-producing states.
- It is a vital Rabi crop.
- Wheat grows better where it rains in winter.
- Irrigation is also necessary.
- Hail and frost are very harmful to it.
- We get flour by grinding the grains in the machine.
- Wheat is the staple food for most of the people of the world.
- It is used to prepare different delicious food items. Bread, loaf, and cake are the main food items prepared from it.
Let’s conclude the essay. I hope you enjoyed reading this essay on Wheat. You can also download this essay by clicking on the print button below. Happy reading!