Tea is a popular drink in the world that makes our morning fresh and energetic. Tea is a type of leaf that is processed and finally made ready for making the tea.
If you are looking for a fantastic essay on tea, here it is.
Let’s dive right in.
10 lines on tea
- Tea is one of the most important drinks in the world today.
- It is a plantation crop and was first grown in China. But now it is grown in different parts of the world.
- In India, tea is produced in the hilly areas of Assam, West Bengal, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu.
- But Darjeeling tea is most famous for its flavour.
- Tea plant usually is one to two metres high.
- Heavy rain and sloping lands are necessary for tea cultivation. Tea leaves are collected from plants.
- Then they are taken to factories for processing.
- Tea is a very popular drink. It makes us fresh and energetic.
- But too much tea is bad for your health.
- It kills our appetite and causes different health problems.
Essay on Tea
Tea is a very popular drink and can be a day starter to refresh your mind. Drinking tea in the morning feels excellent, and people feel energetic.
There are several varieties of teas available worldwide. Some of the types work well with milk, and some work well with water called black tea.
Mostly the leaves that impart aroma when you dip into hot water, some varieties come from Darjeeling Tea Estates.
Makaibari is one of the famous teas available to be had as black tea.
Let’s conclude the essay. I hope you got a lot of information from this essay on tea. You can also download this essay by clicking on the print button below. Happy reading!