Truthfulness or the fact of being true is a quality of human beings. Many possess and many don’t.
If you are looking for a good essay on truthfulness, you have come to the right place.
Let’s get started with the essay.
10 lines on truthfulness
- Truthfulness means to tell the truth.
- It is a divine quality in man.
- Everybody believes in a truthful person.
- He is loved by all.
- He can prosper in life.
- Truthfulness makes our life pure and happy.
- Great Men like Yudhisthir, Buddha and Gandhi are famous for their truthfulness.
- For this, they still are immortal.
- But in our society, most of the people are not truthful.
- For this, there is little peace and happiness in society.
- Student life is the best time for cultivating truthfulness.
I hope you liked the essay on truthfulness.