Tolerance is the quality to endure pain or hardship.
If you are looking for an essay on tolerance, you are at the right place.
10 Lines on Tolerance
- Tolerance is a great virtue.
- It means to bear or endure something without protesting.
- It helps us overcome many problems and difficulties in life.
- Without it, nobody can survive on earth.
- We have many problems to solve patiently.
- We have to be calm and cool in solving these.
- Great men of the world have always been very patient and tolerant.
- The earth itself is a classic example of this great virtue.
- There may be more wars in future unless the nations are tolerant to each other.
- We always should remember that they only survive who endure.
Let’s conclude the essay on tolerance. I hope you find this essay useful for your class assignment. You can easily save this essay as a Pdf by clicking on the print button below.