Tolerance is the quality to endure pain or hardship.
If you are looking for an essay on tolerance, you are at the right place.
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 Lines on Tolerance
- Tolerance is a great virtue.
- It means to bear or endure something without protesting.
- It helps us overcome many problems and difficulties in life.
- Without it, nobody can survive on earth.
- We have many problems to solve patiently.
- We have to be calm and cool in solving these.
- Great men of the world have always been very patient and tolerant.
- The earth itself is a classic example of this great virtue.
- There may be more wars in future unless the nations are tolerant to each other.
- We always should remember that they only survive who endure.
Let’s conclude the essay on tolerance. I hope you find this essay useful for your class assignment. You can easily save this essay as a Pdf by clicking on the print button below.