If you are looking for an essay on Sri Aurobindo, then you are at the right place.
Let’s start the essay.
10 lines on Sri Aurobindo
- Sri Aurobindo was a great saint of India.
- He was born at Konnagar in Hooghly district on 15th August 1872.
- He was born to Krishnadhan Ghosh and Swarnalata Devi.
- He was sent to England for education at the age of seven only. He became an I.C.S. there. Then he returned to India.
- Aurobindo started his service career as a professor of English at Baroda College.
- Then he came back to Bengal and edited ‘Vande Mataram’.
- Aurobindo then joined a revolutionary party. He was arrested as the police thought that he was associated with a bomb manufacturing factory.
- This is the turning point of his life. During his stay at the Alipore Central Jail, he had a vision. Then Aurobindo went to Pondicherry and started his spiritual life.
- Soon he became Sri Aurobindo. He wrote many books such as ‘Life Divine’, ‘Mother’ etc.
- He initiated Mira Richard, a French lady. Sri Aurobindo left his mortal frame on 5th November 1950.
Let’s conclude the essay on Sri Aurobindo!
I hope you liked reading the essay. You can also download this essay as a PDf and read it by clicking on the Print Button below.