If you are looking for an essay on Sri Aurobindo, then you are at the right place.
Let’s start the essay.
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Sri Aurobindo
- Sri Aurobindo was a great saint of India.
- He was born at Konnagar in Hooghly district on 15th August 1872.
- He was born to Krishnadhan Ghosh and Swarnalata Devi.
- He was sent to England for education at the age of seven only. He became an I.C.S. there. Then he returned to India.
- Aurobindo started his service career as a professor of English at Baroda College.
- Then he came back to Bengal and edited ‘Vande Mataram’.
- Aurobindo then joined a revolutionary party. He was arrested as the police thought that he was associated with a bomb manufacturing factory.
- This is the turning point of his life. During his stay at the Alipore Central Jail, he had a vision. Then Aurobindo went to Pondicherry and started his spiritual life.
- Soon he became Sri Aurobindo. He wrote many books such as ‘Life Divine’, ‘Mother’ etc.
- He initiated Mira Richard, a French lady. Sri Aurobindo left his mortal frame on 5th November 1950.
Let’s conclude the essay on Sri Aurobindo!
I hope you liked reading the essay. You can also download this essay as a PDf and read it by clicking on the Print Button below.