If you are looking for an essay on rats, then you are at the right place.
Rats are rodents that are popular in brown and black colours. The scientific name of the Black Rat is Rattus rattus and of brown Rat is Rattus norvegicus.
Whenever they enter our house, they mess up our furniture, clothes, and documents with their sharp teeth.
Let’s dive right into the essay!
10 lines on Rat
- The Rat is a small creature.
- It is found everywhere in the world.
- The Rat has four small legs, two eyes, two ears and a tail.
- There are small claws in the legs.
- The small teeth are very sharp. Rats are generally grey.
- There are also white rats.
- They live in the holes of houses and the field.
- Rats are very mischievous creatures.
- They eat and destroy stored grains and cut clothes. They also destroy crops in the field. Rats are also very harmful.
- They spread the germs of many diseases, especially the plague. Rats are very afraid of cats. They run away in great fear when they find cats.
Let’s conclude the essay on rats!
I hope you got the idea about rats from this essay. You can also download the essay and read it as a Pdf by clicking on the Print button below. Thanks for reading this essay.