If you are looking for an essay on the Rainy Season, you are at the right place. Below I have written a 10 line essay on the Rainy Season in a lucid way to understand and easily remember.
Drops of water on the shed making sound, people without umbrellas running to shed, the cars on the road splashing water and lots of experiences we have on a rainy day.
Have you seen the plants on a rainy day? It’s like a blessing to them. The plants get a fresh supply of natural water, which helps them to grow and stay alive.
Rainy days are fantastic as a student, aren’t they?
In earlier days, getting drenched in the rain and getting a holiday in school was amazing.
I tried to give you the essence of a rainy day before coming to the essay.
Let’s get started!
Rainy Season Essay Writing Guide
While writing the rainy season essay, these are the points you should keep in mind to improve every time and you do not miss any:
- Include the Timeline for Season: For season essays, it is always good to include the timelines of the season.
- Fruits and Vegetables Grown: Fruits and vegetables must include improving the content of the essay and making it informative.
- Impact of Season on Human life: For seasonal essays, it is excellent to include the effect on the lives of different humans in several professions. Also, it is excellent if we can consist of how we get benefitted by the season.
- Writing about the Pros and Cons: For any essay, writing about the pros of the subject is very important. Here, in the case of a rainy season essay, you can include the advantages the rainy season brings. As pros only make up half of the essay, it remains incomplete if we don’t cover any subject’s cons. For seasonal essays, we can write about the diseases, and problems people have in the season. Also, do write the cons in a very constructive way.
- Revise spellings and Grammar: Though you write the essay once, it is essential to revise and revisit your essay to check if there are any grammatical errors, spelling errors and even punctuations if you missed any.
10 Lines on Rainy Season
- The rainy season comes just after the summer season.
- It begins in June and continues up to September.
- The weather now remains scorching and humid unless we have a few spells of rain.
- The sky is generally covered with clouds and rains now and then.
- Sometimes, it starts raining with thunder and lightning.
- The rainy season gives a ray of hope to the farmers as they wait for the rainy season to cultivate most of the crops.
- Ponds, ditches, canals, rivers and fields become complete with the supply of fresh rainwater. Village roads become muddy and slippery.
- Sometimes, floods occur if it rains heavily.
- Diseases like dysentery and diarrhoea break out.
- Fruits like guava, pineapple grow much this time, and vegetables like Cucumber, Tomato, Radish, Beans, Green Chillies, Brinjal, Okra grow in abundance.
Essay on Rainy Season FAQs
Q: Why is the rainy season important?
Ans: Rainy season is crucial because it gives the natural supply of water essential for cultivation. The rainy season also supplies water to the natural plants during this time.
Q: How do you explain the rainy season?
Ans: Rainy season is the year with the maximum amount of rain in a stretch. It starts in June and goes till September.
Q: Is there any other name for the rainy season?
Ans: Rainy season is also known as the monsoon season.
An essay on a rainy day can be as amazing as possible. We can purely capture each minute detail we experience on a rainy day.
I hope you enjoyed reading the rainy day essay.