If you are looking for an essay on policeman, you are at the right place. Below I have written a 10 line essay on policeman in a lucid way to understand and easily remember.
Kids Going to school and Studying
PoliceMan Essay Writing Guide
Here are the points you need to follow while writing an essay on Policeman:
- Write in clear and crisp language: Your language should be crisp and easier to understand. Each of the lines should be meaningful and necessary to be part of this essay.
- Write about the qualities: Write about the qualities of policemen and how they are important for us.
- Recheck and Revise: You need to recheck and revise the essay multiple times so that the sentences are written as your thoughts and also minimize the grammatical errors, spelling errors and punctuations.
Glossary of Important Terms
- Dacoit- Dacoit means armed robbers who loot.
- Stout- Stout means strong and heavy build.
10 lines on Policeman
- The policeman is very well-known and respected by all of us.
- He is well-dressed in uniform.
- There is generally a hat on his head and a belt round the waist.
- There is always either a gun or a pistol with him.
- The policeman is a very healthy person.
- He is very strong and stout.
- He keeps law and order in our country.
- Policeman enforces the laws and if anyone breaks laws, the policeman arrests and gives him punishment.
- He catches thieves and dacoits and thus the policeman keeps peace.
- He is a great friend of our society.
Essay on Policeman FAQs
Who is a policeman in simple words?
The policeman is a member of the Police Force.
How does a policeman help us?
The policeman helps to catch thieves and dacoits and enforces law and order, peace in our society.
The first thing that comes to mind when I think about a policeman is a brave person who saves us from thieves, dacoits and keeps peace in our society. They work hard to keep us safe and secure.
I hope you got a good idea about how to write an essay on policemen.