If you are looking for an essay on owls, then you are at the right place.
We all have heard about owls as the bird found at night, also known as nocturnal birds. One of the interesting features of this bird is that its beak is very sharp and captures prey easily at night with its night vision ability.
Let’s dive right into the essay!
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on owl
- The owl is normally found at night. So, it is called a nocturnal bird.
- It is small and very bad-looking.
- Its head is very large and round.
- It has big eyes. Its bill is curved and sharp.
- Owls live in the holes of old trees and old houses.
- They eat rats, mice and small insects.
- In the darkness of night, the owl comes out.
- Its eye-sight is very powerful, and it can see in darkness.
- The owl produces a hooting sound.
- It dislikes daylight. Other birds dislike and disturb the owl by day. So it is not seen during the day.
Let’s conclude the essay on owls!
I hope you got the idea about owls from this essay. You can also download the essay and read it as a Pdf by clicking on the Print button below. Thanks for reading.