I remember my school library to be the quietest place in my school. Everyone remains silent whenever he/she is in the school library.
How is your school library?
Let’s start the essay!
10 lines on My School Library
- My school has a library.
- It is big and beautiful with cleanliness.
- The library is on the backside on the ground floor of the school building.
- There are many books on it.
- The books are in different categories like literature, fiction, biographies, short stories, fables, etc.
- They are kept on the shelves of the big bookcases with glass in front to see the books.
- There is a catalog near the door.
- A librarian is in charge of it maintaining the ledger of the books.
- We can also read books in the library, borrow books from there and return after the specified date.
- Thus the school library helps us increase our knowledge and impart a reading habit in us.
Short Essay on My School Library
The library is a very important asset to a school and its students. It is the heart and soul of the school and can also be called a storehouse of knowledge.
There was a place that remained quiet and silent in my school and allowed students to read stories. This place is my school library.
After entering the school library, there are different racks arranged. There are big locked bookcases with glass fronts to check the books inside.
My school library was a huge place, and one can keep reading great books every day. The library has a wide variety of literature, fiction, biographies, short stories, fables and more books.
My most interesting part was the rack in the library containing Harry Potter books.
Each of the books in my school library has a unique numeric identifier used to track the book if the previous student borrowed it and returned it.
Each of us had a library card, and we were only allowed in the library if we carried the library card with us.
The School library was a great place to enhance our learning, knowledge, embed in us a discipline, a reading habit, and many soft skills.
A librarian called Mr Ashok used to maintain the ledger of the books in the library. Even he used to guide which book would be better if you wanted to learn something.
My school library was a place to learn but also a place of silence. It sounded like a prayer room, where everyone was sitting calm and quiet, reading a book.
The School library is a special place to sound reading, and prepare our notes in a satisfying, calm environment.
The ambience instils a mood to read more.
I hope you liked the essay about my school library.