If you are looking for an essay on Mahatma Gandhi, then you are at the right place. Mahatma Gandhi’s full name is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. He is also known as ‘Bapu’ or ‘Gandhiji‘.
He had a great personality. Gandhi encouraged Indian men and women to spin khadi clothes using charkha in support of the independence movement.
It was a way to boycott British cloth products and wear clothes made in India. Gandhiji is known for leading the Salt March, Quit India movement.
“A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.”Mahatma Gandhi
Let’s start the essay.
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Mahatma Gandhi
- Mahatma Gandhi is called the ‘Father of the Nation’ in India.
- He was a great political leader. He was born on 2nd October in 1869 at Porbandar.
- Kaba Gandhi and Putli Bai were his parents.
- He was very truthful from his childhood.
- He became a barrister from England. Then Gandhiji went to South Africa.
- There he fought against the British rulers. He then returned to India.
- He became a great leader in India’s freedom movement.
- Gandhiji was also a great man.
- He always felt for poor and untouchable people.
- Gandhiji was murdered on 30th January 1948. He did a lot for the peace, progress and prosperity of our country.
Let’s conclude the essay on Mahatma Gandhi!
I hope you liked reading the essay. You can also download this essay as a Pdf and read it by clicking on the Print Button below.