August 15th is celebrated as Independence day all over India. This was the day in 1947 when India got her freedom from British rule.
Independence day reminds us about the struggle and sacrifices of the Freedom fighters for the Independence of India. If you are looking for an essay on Independence day at school, this is the right post.
Let’s start the essay.
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Independence Day at School
- India Became free from British rule on August 15th, 1947. So, it is observed as Independence Day every year.
- This is celebrated with great pomp and pleasure in our school.
- On this occasion, we go to school well dressed.
- We stand in rows on the ground.
- The school campus is beautifully decorated.
- Our headmaster generally hoists the National Flag.
- Then we salute the Flag and sing the national song ‘Janagana-mana.’ After this, a function is held.
- Their patriotic songs are sung. Different speakers deliver speeches.
- The function ends with the singing of patriotic songs.
- Then sweets are distributed among all.
Short Essay on Independence Day at school
Independence day is celebrated in school every year with great pomp and pleasure. All of the students go in proper uniforms on this special day of Independence.
The campus gets decorated with flags all over. In the center of the campus, there is an open space where the Flag is hoisted.
Every year our principal hosts the Flag. Then all of us sing the National Anthem, “Jana Gana-mana.”
Many of the guests and us deliver speeches on independence day.
There is a special speech from our principal on this day in which he remembers us about the sacrifices of the Freedom fighters for the Independence of India.
Also, there is a function with patriotic songs chorus where students and teachers sing in groups.
Then sweets are distributed among all of us.
I hope you liked the essay on Independence day at school. You can read by downloading this essay as a PDF, clicking on the print button below.