If you are looking for an essay on Butterfly, then you are at the right place.
Let’s dive right into the essay!
10 lines on Butterfly
- The Butterfly is a very beautiful insect.
- It is very small. There are three parts in its body.
- They are the head, thorax and abdomen. It has six legs.
- They come out from the thorax.
- The wings of the Butterfly are very beautiful.
- There are different colours in its body.
- The Butterfly has a strange life cycle. The little worms are called caterpillars to come out of eggs.
- They live on green leaves.
- Then they sleep for some time in winter inside their coverings.
- When warm weather comes, they come out from the coverings. Now they fly from flower to flower as beautiful butterflies.
Let’s conclude the essay on butterflies!
I hope you got the idea about butterflies and their lifecycle from this essay. You can also download the essay and read it as a Pdf by clicking on the Print button below.