A person who is truthful, sincere and also free from deceit, then that person is known as an honest person. The quality represented by the honest person is honesty.
If you are looking for a great essay on honesty, then you are at the right place.
Let’s get started!
Kids Going to school and Studying
10 lines on Honesty
- There is a well-known proverb: “Honesty is the best policy”.
- Honesty means telling the truth; not cheating or stealing.
- It is one of the greatest virtues of man.
- For a happy and peaceful living honesty is must.
- Men depend on each other in their day-to-day life.
- One believes another and vice versa.
- This way man can live in society.
- But there would be complete chaos and disorder if there is cheating, stealing and telling lies. Then there would be misunderstanding, quarrels and fights among the people in society.
- Man would then be as selfish as the animal itself.
- That is never desirable. Therefore, there can be no alternative to honesty.
I hope you liked the essay.
Let’s conclude the essay. I provided a lot of information from this essay on Honesty. You can also download this essay by clicking on the print button below. Happy reading!